Getting your air ducts cleaned is important for both your health and the longevity of your HVAC system. But with so many companies offering air duct cleaning services, how do you know which one to choose?
Here are a few things to look for when choosing an air duct cleaning company:
- Make sure the company is certified by the National Air Duct Cleaners Association (NADCA). This means that they have been trained and are up to date on the latest air duct cleaning techniques. This is important because if a company is not certified, it may not do a thorough job or could even damage your air ducts.
- Ask if the company uses high-powered vacuums. This is important because it ensures that all of the dirt and debris will be removed from your air ducts. The last thing you want is for the company to leave behind dirt and debris that can cause health problems.
- Get an estimate in writing before the work starts. This way, you’ll know exactly how much the air duct cleaning will cost and there won’t be any surprises. You should also make sure that the estimate includes a guarantee of satisfaction.
- Find out if the company offers a money-back satisfaction guarantee. This shows that they are confident in their ability to provide a quality service. A money-back satisfaction guarantee is the best way to ensure that you’re getting what you pay for.
- Make sure the company is insured and bonded. This protects you in case of any damage that may occur during the air duct cleaning process. This is especially important if the company will be using any chemicals during the cleaning.
- Ask for referrals from friends or family who have used an air duct cleaning company in the past. This is a great way to get first-hand information about a company.
Following these tips will help you choose the right company that offers air duct cleaning service in New Hampshire. Taking the time to do your research will ensure that you get quality service and a clean home.
Where to find a reputable air duct cleaning company:
There are a few ways that you can find a reputable air duct cleaning company. You can ask friends and family for referrals, or you can search online.
When searching online, make sure to read reviews of the companies you’re considering. This will give you an idea of the quality of service they provide. You can also check out the Better Business Bureau website to see if there have been any complaints filed against the company.
Once you’ve found a few companies that you’re interested in, give them a call and ask for an estimate. This will give you a chance to ask questions and get more information about their services.
Choosing the right air duct cleaning company is an important decision. Taking the time to do your research will ensure that you get quality service and a clean home.
Do you have any other tips for choosing an air duct cleaning company? We’d love to hear them in the comments!